totallyaddictedtoreading

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO READING

I am an avid reader who loves sharing the stories I have read with my fellow readers. I enjoy reading Mystery, Legal and Political thrillers, Horror and all types of romance.

Red Hot Obsessions
Sky Corgan, Olivia Rigal, Ember Casey, Blair Babylon, Molly McLain, V.J. Chambers, Lacey Silks, Daizie Draper, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine
Progress: 80%

Wind Warrior

Wind Warrior - Jon Messenger

When I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, I was a bit wary. Why?, because this author was new to me and also because I am not a lover of the sci-fi genre. However, after reading Wind Warrior I may just become a sci-fi convert. It had all the elements needed to keep me entertained. It is suspenseful, riveting and exciting and it had me on the edge of my seat at each turn of the page. Most of the reviews I read prior to my reading this story likened it to the Last Airbender and Avatar. Unfortunately, I am unable to agree or disagree as I never watched those shows. As such for me this was a unique read which I enjoyed from start to finish. The only problem I had with this book is that it ended so abruptly and left me craving for more. Wind Warrior tells the story of Xander a college student whose life was bordering on mediocrity until he abruptly found himself immersed in a war of the elemental forces. What intrigued me most about this book was the attraction that existed between Xander and Sammy. Sammy is a fire warrior who was sent to eliminate Xander as he was perceived as a threat. Now if that is not conflict, I don’t know what is. I thought it was a well written story. I loved the characters and the way in which they interacted with each other. Overall, I found this to be a great read. If you are a fan of the sci-fi/fantasy genre then it’s possible you may like Wind Warrior, so give it a try.