totallyaddictedtoreading

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO READING

I am an avid reader who loves sharing the stories I have read with my fellow readers. I enjoy reading Mystery, Legal and Political thrillers, Horror and all types of romance.

Red Hot Obsessions
Sky Corgan, Olivia Rigal, Ember Casey, Blair Babylon, Molly McLain, V.J. Chambers, Lacey Silks, Daizie Draper, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine
Progress: 80%

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11)

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) - Lara Adrian This is my first Lara Adrian Book and I have no regrets. Edge of Dawn is an exciting and enjoyable read.
The characters were awesome. After reading this book I am eager to read the Midnight Breed Series so I can have a better understanding of how it all began. This was an easy read. The story grabbed me from the very first page and held my attention throughout the end. The romance between Kellan and Mira was sweet and realistic. This was a love that had spanned several years. The love scenes were hot. I loved how Kellan was willing to sacrifice himself for Mira.
I really enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it to fans of paranormal romance.