totallyaddictedtoreading

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO READING

I am an avid reader who loves sharing the stories I have read with my fellow readers. I enjoy reading Mystery, Legal and Political thrillers, Horror and all types of romance.

Red Hot Obsessions
Sky Corgan, Olivia Rigal, Ember Casey, Blair Babylon, Molly McLain, V.J. Chambers, Lacey Silks, Daizie Draper, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine
Progress: 80%

Intentional

Intentional - M.K. Harkins

SOURCE: Author in exchange for a honest review.

OMG! This was an absolutely amazing, thrilling and exciting read. Since the beginning of 2014 I have read a couple of real good books, but I think this is the best one so far. I am still trying to come to grips with what transpired within this story. I keep asking myself can one person be so evil and twisted?

When I first took up this book I did not know what to expect as this author was completely new to me. After reading a few pages I knew this was going to be a riveting read. I found that I had a hard time putting this book down. Intentional took me on an emotional ride that I have not completely recovered from.

I totally fell in love with Mattie and Jeremy. I loved how the author developed the romance between them. It was not rushed and it felt so realistic. I couldn't decide if I should hate Sarah (Mattie's best friend) or I should pity her. She is not a very like-able character.

Intentional was told from four different POVs. Some persons may find that a bit confusing but personally for me it helped me to have a better understanding of the characters emotional state.

This is a story of love, jealousy, betrayal and forgiveness. I would definitely recommend this for readers who are looking for a new and refreshing romantic read.

I can't wait to read more of this author's work.