totallyaddictedtoreading

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO READING

I am an avid reader who loves sharing the stories I have read with my fellow readers. I enjoy reading Mystery, Legal and Political thrillers, Horror and all types of romance.

Red Hot Obsessions
Sky Corgan, Olivia Rigal, Ember Casey, Blair Babylon, Molly McLain, V.J. Chambers, Lacey Silks, Daizie Draper, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine
Progress: 80%

Her Wicked Angel

Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel: Eternal Warriors #3) - Felicity Heaton

This is my first time reading a Felicity Heaton book and all I can say is, Why did I wait so long? I am now compelled to go and read the other books in the series as Her Wicked Angel has whetted my appetite to read about the other characters mentioned.
Her Wicked Angel is the sixth book in the Her Angel series, it however can be read as a standalone. It has all the elements of a great paranormal romance. The bad-ass alpha male and the strong willed no-nonsense female.
This was absolutely a delightful read which pulled in from the very first page. I know it was fantasy but I just could help thinking is this what hell really looks like? I just could not wait to find out what was the devil's plans for Liora. In addition to to the romance there was suspense which had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was coming next.
Her Wicked Angel is a story of love, trust and forgiveness.
I would definitely recommend this book to lovers of the paranormal genre.

I was provided with an ARC to provide a honest review.