totallyaddictedtoreading

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO READING

I am an avid reader who loves sharing the stories I have read with my fellow readers. I enjoy reading Mystery, Legal and Political thrillers, Horror and all types of romance.

Red Hot Obsessions
Sky Corgan, Olivia Rigal, Ember Casey, Blair Babylon, Molly McLain, V.J. Chambers, Lacey Silks, Daizie Draper, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine
Progress: 80%
Unwrapping Tess (A Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance)(Vegas Mates Book 5): Christmas Encounters - Krystal Shannan

I have read all the books in the Vegas Mates series prior to this, so I was psyched to receive a complimentary copy of Unwrapping Tess in exchange for a honest review. This is a holiday romance that is short, sweet and hot. The focus of the story is on Tess Demakis, a wolf shifter and Patrick O’Hearn, a bear shifter. Patrick had returned home to spend time with his brother during the Christmas holidays. While on his visit he met Tess. The moment these two laid eyes on each other; they knew that they had found their mate. Now, based on my experience with this author’s work, I was hoping for an exciting read filled with intrigue, drama and mystery. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I found it difficult to connect with the characters. I felt that the story was rushed and not enough time was spent developing the characters. The highlight of the story is the main characters meeting and eventually sealing their bond. Overall, for me this was an ok read. Inspite of my disappointment with this installment Ms. Shannan will still remain as one of my must read authors.